1. NON-LATEX MATERIAL, NON-ALLERGENIC.
2. Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics. Colorful makeup blender sponges could bring you a happy mood.
3. Dual-use available, Wet or Dry. A great versatile applicator choice from amateurs to pros.
4. Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
5. Use the pointy side to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth, and nose. The round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face, such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
Available for powder products, foundation, loose powder etc.
Apply evenly on the sponge surface.
Tap to create a natural makeup look.
WET for the application of milky or creamy products, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
Drain the water until drops no longer.
Gently moved to reduce unnecessary waste.
How to Use:
Dry use: dip with small amount of powder, dab it gently on the face, and bounce it along your skin.
Wet use: use the puff to absorb some water and wring it out, and then use the sponge with powder. After using, the puff should be dried in the shade.